Sunday, May 23, 2010

We are still here!!


Who said life was boring??  Since my last post our life at the Lopez Family has been in fast forward and slow motion at the same time... does it make sense? 
I know those of you who are passing through a similar situation of have done it already might understand me better.  This is C-R-A-Z-Y , but somehow I'm enjoying it...  knowing that this will allow us to be with our daughter and be her parents forever (under God's will) is a feeling hard to describe.
Our son prays for her sister every night; asking God to give her "sweet and chocolate dreams" (his words!) so since children have a more open line with God, I just say AMEN!

A very short post this time, my excuse, English is not my first language! Anyway  We are still here!!!

Blessings to everyone!!!

5 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful-I can't wait to meet you all when we travel together-talk to you Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love new pictures. Do you have an embassy date yet. I can't wait to read your story. Have fun during the interim. Do your best to see the country. We are seriously regretting not seeing important sights. I know it's hectic; meeting and starting the family while in a foreign country; but the boys are asking us questions and we have no personal experience. just what we learned from books or travel blogs. That's my two cents any how.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She put a smile on my face! Are you traveling soon? I'm excited to follow your journey. I can't wait for you to get her in your arms, she's a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in ther Lopez family .... I know exactly how u feel. Can't be too much longer now!!! Can't wait to see sweet beautiful Mekdes in your arms.... She is such a sweet girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so beautiful! Congrats on your new addition!!

    ReplyDelete