Saturday, April 24, 2010

Court date!!!

I wanted to say this in a poem or some other unique way; But I couldn't do it and I can't hold it any longer:
We have a court date!!!  May 11
I hope that becomes the best mother's day present for my wife a "passed court" (spelled right?)
If you don't know what "court date" means:
This is the date when our adoption case will be heard by a judge in the Ethiopian Court and once we pass... Aisha will be declared legally our daughter!!

Please help us pray for that day...   Thank you!!!

4 comments:

  1. Just ran across your blog-We have the same court date! Awesome! We will be praying for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo excited for you!!! OK, so that is just, 12 days? away....I'm sure that you are counting :).
    I will be praying for ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet Aisha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paty, Gil, I cant express the joy in my heart knowing Aisha will be home very soon. I wish I was there to meet her but I look forward to see her in Orlando... Congratulations and we will be praying for you... Besitos a todos... Love you...

    ReplyDelete