Sunday, March 7, 2010

Waiting for court date!!!

Thank you Lord for them:


Our son Adiel, who thanks God has always been relatively healthy, wasn’t feeling too good today. After church, we had to stop at work to pick up some medicine for him and while I was doing a quick organizing there, the following conversation happened:


Him: Daddy…?

Me: Yes son?

Him: Can you give me a hug? Because I’m still sick.

Well, it didn’t take me a second to drop what I was doing and to have him on my lap giving him a strong and long hug.

I should mention, he shows his love to us every day, nevertheless, he is not the cuddly type, so as much as I dislike seeing him sick, I enjoy those moments when he requires from us something like “just a hug”.

(We still got to take a couple of pictures by the river)

Now, back to Ethiopia… well, we still are waiting for the court date. We should know about it this week, praying for it!

Hopefully we’ll have more news soon, have a blessed week!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mr. Lopez,

    First I would like to say thank you for all your sweet comments on my blog.
    Second I would like to say that was such a cute thing for your son to say, it made me smile =)
    Third I believe that I am getting implants but I am not 100% sure. I asked by dad to look in to it and if you would like to know I wouldn't mind letting you know when we find out.
    And Fourth (I promise this is the last one, lol) I will definantly be praying for ya'lls court date!

    Blessings,
    Kalyn

    ReplyDelete