Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Carlito's first year


















The first year with our son Adiel Carlito was full of new experiences (duh!). It has been so much fun to see him grow and learn a new language, --actually two, he speaks English and Spanish-- even though he had to forget his native Tagalog.



He is active, fun, loving, smart, active, inquisitive, did I mention active? Well let's say I finally understand the phrase "he is all boy"



I'll give you just a few pictures of his first year with us.

4 comments:

  1. Love that picture of him examining your mouth, lol!! Awesome! What a little character he is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlitos es muy guapo!

    Great to make your acquaintance- welcome to the land of Blog. It's been a great tool for my husband and I- many connections made, many stories shared, not so lonely during those rough patches.

    We are with CHI- Erin is our go-to lady. We are so excited to be in this moment, ready to go pick up our beautiful son.

    I look forward to following along on your blog....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't believe how quickly time goes by. He has changed so much! Remember how quiet & shy he was when he first got here? That lasted for what, a week? lol I'm so glad he came out of his shell so quickly. I believe it had something to do with knowing he had 2 great parents who loved him. You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness ... Carlito is soooo handsome .... what a joy he must be. Carlito and Jalen, our son, must be the same age. Jalen's gonna be 5 next month.

    ReplyDelete